Recent Blogs Posts

1. Avoid The Latest Exit Velocity Launch Angle Scam

There is a scam working across the country. Supposed hitting instructors using data to convince their players or their fathers that they got better. They get an initial reading. Then they train you. Then they show you a new reading that is better. And claim you are a better hitter.

But the kid still can't hit.

Don't fall for it.

There is one truth detector and one truth detector only that measures a kids ability to be the best he can be. And that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fall/Winter Schedule To Date

My fall/winter schedule.

11/6-11/10: Ventura,CA
    11/13-11/16: Appleton, WI
    11/20-11/22: AAA player coming to StL
    11/27-12/1: Phoenix, AZ
    12/1-12/3: Miami, FL
    12/8-12/10: Orange, CT
    12/15-12/17: Houston, TX
    12/27-12/29: New York, NY
    1/2-1/4: Chicago, IL
    1/8-1/12: Ventura, CA
    1/12-1/14: Chicago, IL
    1/19-1/21: Mechanicsburg, PA
    1/29-2/2: Ventura, CA

Contact me if you'd like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. BBD Tour

Recently got invited back to BBD. Spent two days there.

Quite the cesspool.

Builder claiming he taught me. LMAO. Has a strong desire to jump on the Teacherman bandwagon. Not allowed. Until he gets a pulling rear leg.

Chappedass still chirps but has zero following. No one listens to him.

TDS and his dynamic balance is slow and will not hit good pitching. His desire for two legged BB/A$$ prevents the swing quickness and adjustability ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Liars Lie. Cheaters Cheat.

Once again....TDS....FiveFrameNoSwing....and the rest of them.....refuse to post a swing of them or their students because it will reveal they are 100% wrong on the one leg versus two leg issue.

You will not match the pattern of the great hitters by swinging with two weighted legs. It is impossible. They are guessing. They stare at a monitor and guess. And continue to refuse to seek truth.

They have ZERO interest in the truth. Their interest is in protecting their ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Yeager the Quack: Will Never Let Truth Interfere With His Opinion

Afterall....he has a Phd. YET IS A HITTING MORON.

The last segment regarding Ext Rotation and Int Rotation of the rear leg is total poppeycock. Horse manure. Butt crap.

Just have to point out that it is proven that he is wrong. Yet he will not admit it.

Just trying to save as many as I can.

Carry on.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast