I am for hire. I would like to retire. I would like to sell my business and pursue my passion of teaching hitting.

Here is what I will GUARANTEE:

TO ANY MLB ORGANIZATION:

I will guarantee that you will never make a mistake on a kid because of his swing. I guarantee it. I can tell you pre-draft who has a chance and who has no chance based on their mechanics. It's your job to analyze their athletic traits, and personal makeup. There is one variable that is grossly evident in all amateurs. And it blatantly obvious. It can not be hidden. And it is their swing mechanics. I can tell you up front, who has a swing that will scale and who does not. I guarantee it. That will save your organization MILLIONS. A small investment in me is returned 100 fold.....every draft. Right now your hit rate is atrocious. What if every one you drafted had a swing that was as close to the swing of the best hitters ever as possible? And what if I could instruct them the rest of the way if needed? It is one hundred percent possible. I have documented predictions of failure of several MLB hitters, including Jason Heyward. The hype surrounding spring training of his rookie year was massive. I said instantly, after seeing his swing on ESPN, that he has zero chance of reaching his potential with that swing. Helluvan athlete. Terrible swing. Athleticism has carried him so far. And even that createdpretty anemic numbers considering his athletic gifts. It won't carry him much longer.

TO ANY AGENT:

I can do the same for you. What if every one of your clients had the swing of Barry Bonds or Manny Ramirez or Albert Pujols or Mike Trout or Adrian Gonzalez or Matt Carpenter? They all do the same thing underneath a different surface. What salary potential does that create for every one of your clients? What relationship will that build between you and your clients? What marketing does that do for your agency? Why would any hitting prospect sign with any other agent when you have proven results?

I'm cheap. $60,000 per year base plus bonus potential.

The guarantee? If I don't perform you don't pay me.

Let the bidding begin.

May the fit survive.