For those of you that don't know, I started tweeting in July last year. Things have exploded. Since that time I have worked with 4 major leaguers, 34 minor leaguers, and a ton of draft potential college and high school players. As well as a large number of youngsters.

Some have traveled to me. And I have traveled a lot. Since July I have traveled to Philadephia twice, Phoenix, Myrtle Beach, Waco, Iowa City, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, and NY City. In the next few weeks I'm headed to Baton Rouge, Houston, Indianapolis, Minnesota, Wisconsin. Future events are being set up in Illinois, California, Colorado, Oregon and New York.

I have been in contact with several college coaches and recently I had a phone conversation with a representative of an MLB club.

The response has been amazing. Extreme improvement by all.

It is simply impossible to deny the improvement hitters get almost instantly. The comments from the major leaguers and minor leaguers about how good this information is is off the charts.

I'll let you guess who has worked with me by their improvements over the coming season. Take note. This information is THE BEST information on hitting. There is no match.

For those of you that don't know, I started tweeting in July last year. Things have exploded. Since that time I have worked with 4 major leaguers, 34 minor leaguers, and a ton of draft potential college and high school players. As well as a large number of youngsters.

Some have traveled to me. And I have traveled a lot. Since July I have traveled to Philadephia twice, Phoenix, Myrtle Beach, Waco, Iowa City, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, and NY City. In the next few weeks I'm headed to Baton Rouge, Houston, Indianapolis, Minnesota, Wisconsin. Future events are being set up in Illinois, California, Colorado, Oregon and New York.

I have been in contact with several college coaches and recently I had a phone conversation with a representative of an MLB club.

The response has been amazing. Extreme improvement by all.

It is simply impossible to deny the improvement hitters get almost instantly. The comments from the major leaguers and minor leaguers about how good this information is is off the charts.

I'll let you guess who has worked with me by their improvements over the coming season. Take note. Crow is on its way. Eat up.

This information is THE BEST information on hitting. There is no match.

P. S. For those of you that are new. A bit about myself. I played Division II college baseball. Quality defensive catcher. Not a good hitter. Made All-conference hitting .286 in my best year. My other years were not as good. I played a lot of fastpitch softball after graduating. I tried and tried to figure out hitting but never got any better. As my sons were approaching high school I noticed they were a bit behind their age group. If they wanted to play they had to improve. The internet was fairly new and hitting websites were popping up. I started frequenting them trying to learn all I could. We tried everything. Nothing helped. Finally I took it on my own to duplicate Barry Bonds swing. My theory was if I could match the movements in his swing then I would be the best I could be. Over a 6 year period I made numerous efforts to accomplish this. Each time I thought I had something right I found out how wrong I was. As I attempted to incorporate what I had learned on the other hitting websites I found they were equally wrong. One night I noticed the speed of the barrel going rearward prior to launch. It seemed to be launched rearward, not just moving rearward. I started working with that and I had my first 'aha' moment. My youngest son was already in college. I called him and made arrangements to meet him for bp. He instantly started squaring ball after ball. That was September 2006. I believed we were onto something. Long story short, he had never hit a ball over a fence. He came home from college May 10. We worked almost every night on this new swing. On May 24th he hit 3 HRs in a doubleheader. That summer he filled the gaps with doubles and triples. Hit 7 HRs and it would have been more if fences were on every field we played on. We were onto something. I started a website to help other dads like myself. Had 6 original members. 2 of those dad's kids are playing professionally now. Shortly after starting the website, a couple of pro players started following my teaching. They each had career years afterward. What started as a dad just wanting to help his sons has blossomed into a new business. This past offseason I have worked with 34 minor leaguers, 4 major leaguers and a host of high school and college players all working to be the best they can be. I welcome the chance to work with you.