Recently got invited back to BBD. Spent two days there.

Quite the cesspool.

Builder claiming he taught me. LMAO. Has a strong desire to jump on the Teacherman bandwagon. Not allowed. Until he gets a pulling rear leg.

Chappedass still chirps but has zero following. No one listens to him.

TDS and his dynamic balance is slow and will not hit good pitching. His desire for two legged BB/A$$ prevents the swing quickness and adjustability needed to hit.

tjintx claims the communicator is not doing his job when you can't just read what he writes and automatically become a good hitter. Typical. Lazy. He posted about hip coil. I posted clips PROVING he is wrong. No mea culpa. Just spin.

Two guys there have worked with me. Swung a bat and learned. They have taught what I taught them to others. And their students have had great success. When they relay their results to the BBD crowd there is no interest.

I worked with several pro hitters during the off season and season. Results are amazing. Hitters hitting 20 more HRs this year than last. Hitters raising the BA's by 60 points. Hitters rising up the playing ladder. A to AA. AA to AAA. AAA to MLB. MLBers hitting HRs and very productive.

Their response? They continue to deny the truth. They continue teaching their nonsense that has never produced a hitter. They are convinced they are right. Still can't produce a hitter. But they know they are right.

PROOF.....that you'll convert a Muslim to Christianity before you change ego driven swing theories to truth.